Fantastic Cinco de Mayo food to serve for perfect Cinco de Mayo parties. Toast Mexican culture fiesta style!
Commemorate Mexico’s victory at the Battle of Puebla on May 5. It’s a party celebrated all across the continent!
The day observes the 1862 victory of 4,000 ill-equipped Mexicans over 8,000 well-equipped French invaders. The Battle of Puebla took place on May 5.
Our delicious Cinco de Mayo recipes and drinks will help you create a fun and enjoyable party.
- Decorate your home in the colors of the Mexican flag - green, white and red. Use balloons, tissue paper, bunting, etc. Mexico National Flag 3 x 5 NEW Mexican 3x5 Banner
- Get a sombrero and use as a centerpiece for your table. Embroidered Straw Sombrero
- Play Mexican folk music, salsa music or mariachi music to put everyone in the mood. Cinco De Mayo Party, Volume 1
- Hang this Chili Pepper Pinata
- Load up the table with easy party appetizers and drinks
These easy party appetizers and Cinco de Mayo drinks are perfect for any Mexican party ideas. Many of these Cinco de Mayo recipes are perfect served in Mexican Sombrero Fiesta Dip Bowl & Spreader Set
Simple Margarita Recipe
Best Margarita Recipe
Queso Dip Recipe
Best Guacamole Dip Recipe
Taco Dip Recipe
Best Chip Dip Recipes
Black Bean Dip
Back to the top of Cinco de Mayo Food
Chili Recipes - Home