Best Guacamole Dip Recipe
World's Best Guacamole Dip Recipe is a perfect addition to your party menu ideas. It compliments a good chili recipe.
Great Party Dip Recipes
This guacamole is an all time favorite party dip recipes. It is perfect served with your favorite homemade chili recipe. Put it on top of the chili or serve it before with chips and veggies to dip.
3 medium ripe avocados
2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
1 small jalapeño chili pepper, minced (1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons)
1/3 cup chopped onion
3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
2 T lime juice
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 tsp cumin
1. Dice the tomato, chop the onion, jalapeno and cilantro and mince the garlic.
2. Halve the avocado, remove pit and scoop out flesh. In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Make sure to do step 1 first to minimize the air exposure of the avocado. Doing it in this order will minimize the risk of the avocado turning brown
3. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeno and garlic. Stir in cumin.
4. Cover tightly and refrigerate 1 - 2 hours for best flavor. You can also serve immediately.
Have It Your Way, Every Way
1. Only mash 2 of the avocados and chop the third avocado for a chunkier guacamole.
2. Leave out the tomato
3. Vary the onion you use - yellow, red or white
4. Leave out the cumin
5. Add cayenne
From Recipe for Guacamole Dip to Side Dishes
Back to the top of the guacamole dip recipe page
Return to Chili Recipes - Home