Healthy Turkey Chili Recipe
This healthy turkey chili recipe is one of those crowd pleasing healthy easy recipes. This easy chili recipe is quick and simple and very heart healthy. If you ever wanted to make a ground turkey chili try this wonderful dish.
Healthy Easy Recipes - Ground Turkey Chili
Healthy easy recipes are perfect to prepare for a quick dinner. If you are looking for tasty low calorie low fat recipes this ground turkey is perfect.
1 lb Ground Turkey Breast
1 lb Ground Turkey, dark meat
3 cans Diced Tomatoes (14.5 ounces), undrained
1 can Tomato Sauce (8 ounces)
2 cups Onion, chopped
3 cloves Garlic, minced
1 cup Green Bell Pepper, chopped
2 T Chili Powder
1/2 tsp Paprika
2 tsp Salt
1 tsp pepper
2 cans Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
1 cube Bouillon
1 tsp Olive Oil
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper on turkey meat. In dutch oven heat oil over medium heat. Add the turkey meat and cook until done.
2. Add the onions, garlic and green pepper and saute until tender.
3. Add the chili powder and paprika. Stir for another minute.
4. Add the canned tomatoes, tomato sauce and bouillon. Bring to a boil then turn down stove to a simmer.
5. Cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
6. Cover and simmer for an additional 40 minutes. Turn off stove and let the chili sit for 5 minutes prior to serving.
Calories: 296, Total Fat: 6.7g, Sodium: 1517mg, Carbs: 32.2g, Fiber: 10g, Protein: 28.1g, Sugar: 9.8g
Have It Your Way, Every Way
1. Serve the ground turkey chili with shredded cheddar cheese, chopped onion, and or sour cream.
2. You can try serving it over rice.
3. Make it with ground beef instead of turkey
4. Serve with a favorite
recipe for cornbread
From Healthy Turkey Chili Recipe to Easy Chili Recipe page
To other Turkey Chili Recipes
Click here to go back to the top of the healthy turkey chili recipe page
Return to Chili Recipes - Home