The Best Texas Chili Recipe
Eating this Texas chili recipe is a delight. You will win the chili competition with your family with this great chili recipe. This no bean chili recipe is one of the best spicy chili recipes. It is one of those perfect potluck dishes. Shop Amazon's New Kindle Fire
A Fantastic No Bean Chili Recipe
Enjoy the flavors of this delicious chili recipe. I like to serve it with a
Mexican cornbread recipe
4 pounds beef chuck, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
1 cup onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano (preferably Mexican oregano)
2 tablespoons chili powder (or more, to taste)
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 tsp salt
3 dashes Tabasco or other hot sauce
1 cup hot water
1 cup beef broth
1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce), undrained
Salt the meat and put the meat, onion and garlic in a Dutch oven, and cook over medium heat until the meat is lightly browned.
Add the oregano, chili powder, cumin, and Tabasco. Pour in the water and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer, and cook for 1 hour. Skim fat during the cooking, if desired.
Have It Your Way, Every Way
1. Use venison for great venison chili recipes
2. Instead of cubing the beef, have the butcher chili grind the meat.
3. Add more chili powder for a spicier chili.
4. Experiment with different chili powders or combine 2 different chili powders.
5. Include jalapenos to make spicy chili recipes
6. Cook in a crock pot and bring this Texas no bean chili recipe along as one of your potluck dishes.
We have lots of creative ideas for
A chili recipe, Texas style is a delicious meal that everyone loves. It is great for a family dinner, potluck or a party. I serve it at football parties and always for a Super Bowl party.
From Chili Recipe - Texas back to How To Cook Beef Chili
Click here to return to the top of the Best Texas Chili recipe page
Return to Chili Recipes - Home